How to mount Windows VHD, ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, CCD, MDS and MDF Image free

Few Days back I was in need of a tool that can mount my VHD file to my computer and to get data from my damaged Virtual hard disk. I searched for that and found only paid solution for this that were also not good enough for me.

In this continuous search I found Gizmo Drive. This tool can easily mound Windows Virtual Hard disk other than all other popular images for data. Best thing with this tool is its completely free and no virus or spam is there in it.

You can easily download it from www.araina.com

For mounting your Virtual Hard disk you just have to mount it using general mount method using Gizmo central too.

I hope it was useful for you and it solved your problem

Thanks for being here

AP Dubey

0 comments:

Clicky Web Analytics