Yahoo Messenger 9 offline installation

Yesterday someone mailed me for asking an offline installation of Yahoo messenger 9.0 because he want to install the yahoo messenger 9 on multiple computer and for saving his bandwidth he do not want to install it via internet all the time.

I installed yahoo messenger 9 on my computer and before installation I extracted its complete downloaded setup in my other directory from temp directory and it’s done.

I don’t have any direct link for yahoo messenger 9 offline setup from yahoo’s website, but I have uploaded its exe on rapidshare in compress zip file if you need an ofline installation you can download it from here.

http://rapidshare.com/files/152282399/yahoomessenger9.zip


If you have some trouble in downloading file from rapidshare let me know where I should upload it I will upload it.

Thanks for visiting my blog

I hope it was useful for you

5 comments:

jammy said...

hi
thanks a zill fr all ur post ..my only request is could u plz upload ur files to www.esnips.com ..rapid share does not work at all i am in dire need of antiarp patch i hope u could help

thanks
jam

Anonymous said...

Thanks man for sharing the method with us. Have you thought about Instant video sharing with Yahoo messenger from www.techgle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for your share... :D

Richard C. Lambert said...

I installed yahoo messenger 9 on my computer and before installation I extracted its complete downloaded setup in my other directory from temp directory and it’s done.How To Track Viber Call

Richard C. Lambert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clicky Web Analytics